Women are not spindly | Teen Ink

Women are not spindly

April 25, 2024
By Anonymous

You must be the most compliant , immaculate , well-dressed , gleeful , friendly , prudent ,not abrasive , not snooty , not jaunty , but also not extremely serious , thoughtful , but smile occasionally , however do not smile too often because you will have cow’s feet and wrinkles ( it is obnoxious and unattractive ), quick-witted , witty , subservient for a man , acquiescent , not raucous , but also not tedious , tender , tenacious , astute , courteous , shrewd , lovely , always-radiating with seducing , and enchanting energy ( but , do not be too ardent and lascivious , because everyone despises depravity ), elated , hard-working . Unblemished. Then , if you are exuberant and animal party , you are automatically excluded , as defiance is not accepted for women . So , you must look as the most gentle entity , wearing a mildly crimson dress , entwined with with stripes ( NO , it is forbidden , because it means that you are hankering for exposing your body publicly ), I would rather suggest you to encrust your body in a bag , only with two holes for your nose, ( no one wants a dead girl in the bag ). No matter , what others are saying , that you do not have to worry about others opinions and viewpoints , when you are a woman , every single thing ( whether subtle, trifling or paramount) is left for other’s discretion. Do not deviate , that is true . It is grotesque , isn’t it ? While I was jotting down all of these adjectives , I have become soaked with repulsion how our world tends to perceive females . From the other viewpoint , you have an opportunity to enrich your adjective vocabulary :)
First and foremost , since my early childhood my friends , teachers and grandparents have been bidding to impose their views on my life ‘’ unobtrusively ‘’. By that I mean , they started prompting and advising me to learn how to cook , in order to know in advance how to please my future husband . Whenever I was deviating from their assumption that I was coveting for finding a husband , their perplexing and dumbfounded glances were devouring and dissecting me . Not only does it matter whether I will be having a husband or not , but children are the most essential , therefore without them my life would be odious failure and disaster . My grandmother was frequently singing to me lullabies , by adding some unnecessary side details , that I am obliged to learn these lullabies by heart ( they do have different and disparate types , some of them were sang before going to bed , but some of them were sang in order to stimulate grogginess ) . The rebuttal and clear explanation why am I obliged to do that was obviously that they are included in my ‘’mother’’ abilities and skills. Without children , your life would be gushing with malice , anguish and penance that you must have conceived them , when you were flourishing with youth and fealty . Sooner or later , you must ascertain when you will have kids . Nonetheless , I was overreacting on these inklings and remarks so raucously and vigorously that it isn’t what my heart is desiring . However , women’s life-decisions are impending , are not they ? Every single day someone is in charge of making our life decisions . Some is in charge of deciding whether we are striving for living our life independently from children , in a forlorn and personal dimension or must we born as many as possible offsprings . Someone is always in charge of doling out tasks to our life , we are existing , not living , as estranged slaveries from our own lives . Where is a clemency for women ? Why do we have to beseech for treating us more politely ? All of the most ferocious and questionable questions are jiggling in my head , as sequent sequins , but without rhyme . Even their rhyme has been chosen by someone else .
The first question , specifically , the primordial questions which is still lingering or skulking in our dusty and dexterous hearts : Children and husband are an explanation why are you living , as a female ? Straightforwardly , no . From the face of it , if we commence digging in history and burrowing everything on the surface , we are able to hoist the most unexpected and bewildered facts and concepts about women’s history . In most instances , there would be the most splendid and candid life , when the woman was always hovering under her kids ( as an underling ) , instantaneously flipping an already burnt and obnoxious pancake and simmering down the kids who have reiterated their rounds of prolong screech ( my ears have languished basically , just by typing this down ).Although , the photos were truly showing the nearly every single woman was a housewife , on the other hand , no one was making announcements about more hidden and odious things , such as the fact that these women were mirthless and unsatisfied ( in addition to family abuse , defiance , incessant altercations and fights ). Sadly , the erasure of history is perceptible in every single possible aspect . I do believe , that we have made some significant and distinctive amendments in the way we started forming families . Notwithstanding on ubiquitous misconceptions , that we must carry babies , such as it is our responsibility . The only thing for which we are responsible for , it is our actions . Whether you are hankering for creating your own and unique family , up to you . However , it doesn’t mean that everyone must do the same , because it is not a compulsory objective . For some women , it is a bestowed gift to raise and bring up children , because they are deliriously caring , gregarious , amiable , affable , enduring and generally their predilection is to observe their offspring and tease herself as they are growing up . From another viewpoint , there are some who are not predisposed for making a contact with children , because literally it may sound as one of the most oblivious , vapid and out-of-reach task and it does not matter if they are accommodating and obstinate , it is just not their cup of tea . Secondly , will husband accomplish all of the most desirable and surreal objectives which are scattered on my itinerary , to presumably will he turn all of my undelieble ideas and insight into reality . To some extent , yes , if he is the wealthiest person , but supposing I want to become the creator of my independent and busty story ?
There is a plethora or even exuberance of women , who are striving for making and equipping their lives with the most lavish and exorbitant things . It can be explained by a couple of reasons , such as an auspicious family influence , which was always pushing to go extra mile and be biased and certain that no one will worry about your expanses . The second reason why is own choice . We do not live in extremely decrepit ,poignant and irreverent society without any choices to go with the flow of your life tersely without any persuading musings from other people . It is why majority of women are still defending for their lives , predominately for their chances to take up a prestigious and solitary occupation , accompanied by absence of commiserations that your work society will not imbibe you as a high-profile and respected persona .As a matter of fact , I am of the opinion that women will vanquish this interminable and widespread rage and discrimination from society side and new laws ( actions ) would be taken , in order to ameliorate all of the side effects ( or flatten possible crevices and blemishes ). Another reason why has it steeped in history quite solidly and powerfully , that women are obliged to become housewives , be subservient under their husbands , bring up their infant offsprings , take after house and on top of that be always lovely , gregarious ,conscientious , busty , laudable , astute , vibrant with insatiable lustre , happiness , mercifulness ,evocativeness , sleight , ( a smidgen of platitude ) , kindness, full of pioneering , versatile , affable , immaculate , ostentatious , auspicious and convivial characteristics is stereotypes . Not only that , but also they must not show any signs of defiance or hubris , as they may slink off the more potent character hands ( their husbands ). After that , they must moan about that they are haggard or gutted completely , so they are not able not to go weak at their knees . If you cantankerous or cranky , it is not contested . What a pecking order . What a total poppycock . What a platitude , which has been pursuing our mindsets “ unobtrusively’’ for decades and the only role it is playing is signifying even the lousiest and the most callous position . In other words , all of the most decrepit mindsets and thought have been transformed or interpreted to our current century , by our grandparents , parents and other people , who are presuming that this must be endorsed and applauded , because they were having and experiencing the same and no one has even raised a fraction of angst . Sparsely do they people realise that currently that world is expediting ravenously and instantaneously to so far away extent without any adjourn and on-the-way breaks. Due to this , most of well-established viewpoints on women’s life and obligations have been either nullified, reprieved or altered utterly , which have made our lives polar opposite to what elderly people got accustomed to absorb . Not surprisingly , that older generation is grumpier that the younger one , as it can be explained by earned-for-40-years experience which is as solid , unyielding and impenetrable as my concessions whenever I must drop out a few classes or take a rain check . In order to explain and not make a splash and not run at the gauntlet , and even more become salt-and-pepper with our older predecessors , we must promote and make it more popular and eminent . While a couple of decades ago , women were trapped in insufferable and without-any-chances gin ,where the man was always bringing a bacon to home , while woman was grappling , tossing and toiling with household chores would be perceived as conceited , mysogonistic and humiliated form of undermining and dismantling women’s rights . Although , some families are still adhering their core values , primordial rules on that butress and that is normal . My point is that families have undergone a bunch of devised , restored and rejuvenated amendments , so obviously it would remain the same . And so do women rights.
Dear women and girls , our rage is splashing and lashing out of us , whoever we are coming across these imbeciles who tend to dictate what they must eradicated and wriggle out of us in order for them to be pleased and unbothered , but is it truly and wholeheartedly what are you hankering after this life ? Endless derisions , resentful and dissecting silences which are only implementing for your wound to expand and inject the every single aspect of your life . Is it worth ? I will leave it to your discretion , as I do not want to meddle in your life . It is a different kettle of fish . However , sure for sure is that do not cower , lurk or shamble in order to become a slave for man which will zap your destination , vocation and fate for your breath to occupy this planet . Do not let all of your prime attempts to go down the drain , beat the odds and let other be overzealous of your exaltation and near-term happiness ! You are deserved to feel it , not once in a blue moon , but every single monotonous , elated , surreal , abnormal, catastrophic , extortionate , gloomy , lurid , slurry , tizzy , sunny , inclement , fickle or unblemished day . Huddle with your power , embrace the most tangled and convoluted tasks which a blissful universe has rendered and landed from its holes personally for you , declutter all of the ruses, enhance your perseverance , make your mindset tantamount with other strong and bright women , ramp up your power , augment the process of voicing up your true ‘’ I ‘’ , because it is you who is responsible for giving yourself the prerequisites how the best you can manage to operate and iron out with your life properly . I am betrothed with your boisterous and not trembling voices !


The author's comments:

From the very beginning of my childhood , people were bidding to impose their minds about how I must present myself in society unobtrusively , by exemplifying that I am always obliged someone to do something . But I am not .