Kourage Beatz NSI Biography, Career, Education and Awards | Teen Ink

Kourage Beatz NSI Biography, Career, Education and Awards

April 24, 2024
By Benjon BRONZE, San Francisco, California
Benjon BRONZE, San Francisco, California
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Expect disappointment and you will never be disappointed


Tochi Bright Clement, known professionally as Kourage Beatz NSI, is a 19-year-old Nigerian record producer and songwriter who was born in Abia State. Kourage Beatz NSI, who is also known as “Skopy Lonky,” rose to fame in the year 2023 because of his hit single "Asiwaju (Speed Up). He is also known for producing “Bad Since '97” single on Bnxn's “Bad Since '97” EP. He won the Best Sound Recording at the 2021 Top Naija Music Awards. He is the Founder and CEO of NSI Nation formerly known as NSI RECORDS.

 

Early Life & Education:

Kourage Beatz NSI was born on the 18th of June, 2005, at Aba, Abia State. He hails from Abia State, Nigeria. He lives and grow up in Lagos State. He had his primary school education at God's Grace Academy . He then went to Excellent Brain Academy Secondary School in Aba, Abia. He is currently studying Telecommunication Engineering at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri.

 

Career:

When Kourage Beatz NSI was younger, he did not always want to be a Producer, he wanted to be a singer but he thought that his voice wasn't good enough, he started out as a DJ known as DJ Toobright, but noticed he wouldn't be in depth of music, he later switched to producer and songwriting, producing and writing songs for artists and helping artist that came to record in his studio.

 

Kourage Beatz NSI debut single is “Feelings” followed by the release of his debut album “Playboy“ which charted on Anghami Top 40 chart and gained him international fame. In 2023 Kourage released his sophomore album “NEVER CHANGED, JUST GREW UP” which had international guests appearance such as L.Dre, who an American producer and musician and Jay Cactus, who is from UK.

 

Due to his creative distinctiveness in his music, he became one of the fastest-rising Nigerian producers with large followers after buying the idea. In 2021, Kourage Beatz NSI got the award for Best Sound Recording at the Top Naija Music Awards, as he joined B-Red, Teckno, Adekunle Gold, Falz, etc. to have an award at the Top Naija Music Awards.

 

Awards & Nominations:

Year Event Award Result

2021 TNMA Best Sound Recording Won

2021 TNMA Next Rated Act Revelation Nominated

 

Net Worth:

According to multiple sources, Lord Lamba net worth is estimated at $50,000 – $250,000 Although not verified yet. 


The author's comments:

Kourage Beatz NSI is a Nigerian record producer and songwriter and also the founder and CEO of NSI Nation Label.