The Wonders of Travis Scott | Teen Ink

The Wonders of Travis Scott

April 30, 2024
By 5brown BRONZE, Hartford, Wisconsin
5brown BRONZE, Hartford, Wisconsin
1 article 0 photos 0 comments


I have listened to Travis Scott for a long time and I have always loved his music. It has great lyrics with great bass and melody. So when he released a new album, I expected it to be good as he has a reputation for creating enjoyable music—but Utopia left me shocked.


I listened to each song in the album and none disappointed me. I have never tired of these songs and continue to listen to them daily. 


The songs are unique with great melody and bass. A few of my favorite songs are “Telekinesis,” “Thank God,” and “I Know.” None of the songs are repetitive and it's truly an exciting album to listen to. 


A lyric that inspires me from the song “Thank God” is, “Got God on the line, Tell the devil I'm fine.” I find this part of the song so inspiring because it gives a good message about religion with God. Travis Scott states that he has God and therefore does not need the devil to control his life.


In the future, I hope that Travis can release another truly amazing album. Music has always been an important part of my life and having an artist I can rely on for good music is something I love to have.


The author's comments:

Something about me is that music has been an important part of my life for a very long time. I almost always listen to music and I feel as if that will never change.