Johnathan And Me | Teen Ink

Johnathan And Me

February 1, 2013
By AmberC SILVER, Sydney, Other
AmberC SILVER, Sydney, Other
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

I love Johnathan with all my heart and soul. He is the only person i feel i can open up to , reveal my innermost desires. He is there with me trough the ups and down of my high-school life. he may be slightly elder to me but he's always supportive, always there sincere in his love for me. He is what I'd call being silently supportive.
I've been with him through the uncertainties of his college-life. I was there while he got his driver's license at 18, when he got into Princeton. We stayed strong when he moved 2000 miles away from me. I didn't want to lose this lovely relationship we had. But we are learning to live with it, away yet together, united.
I still remember the day he snuck me out of school to watch a concert...my parents still don't have a clue! I remember when we fought really bad and i slapped him across his face but he didn't flinch. He was apologetic..you can't expect this from people too often. He let me rant and cry and patiently let me vent out my frustration on him..i still regret. Johnathan is , was and will be my soul-mate, we're terribly different yet so united.
Words can't describe how much i love Johnathan...my brother..my deaf brother.