The Diseased World | Teen Ink

The Diseased World

By Asmita SILVER, Indore, Other
Asmita SILVER, Indore, Other

faith is an oasis in heart which will never be reached by the caravan of thinking-Khalil Gibran

THE DISEASED WORLD . However bright the sun may shine, it’s incandescence can never sanctify this numbingly cold contamination blinding the very human nature. Trust is a mockery and vices snake like, swallowing virtues hiding deep inside the caravans. A miserable heart cries inside while you suit up to act in yet another day full of lies. An appetite so prodigious that can devour the very placental existence of the vessel we are floating on. Almost like the maverick, a ghost for even the prime surfer, enough to drown him into the unfathomable depths.
Darkness is nothing but a blinding void chaining us to the very last sigh of the plague called “death”; it is perhaps the gravity that forbids flying. Darkness is the terror that dwells in the sinful heart and is the venom dress to kill the innocent prey. A saying goes , “ On the darkest nights, the brightest stars shine”, forwarding clues to a greater truth, that darkness is but a trifle, hollow entity fearing even the minimal illumination.
If you think end is near, you are probably wrong, the end is the beginning of the beginning and the beginning is the end of the end, relativity isn’t it? There is no control. End is an excuse to nullify the fact that there is still more; unexplored, undiscovered; virgin raw truth. There is no end. The specters take control, tame the untamed and make them dull like themselves.
Life is a race but why have we defined race tracks that everyone should blindly pursue? Seems like we have been raised like cattle and not liberated beings. I envy the falcon souring above the clouds with zenith pride, like the altitude at which it glides embracing the purest air, beholding the greater beauty of divine world, which is a simple blend of seven colors. It is we who have complicated the very fundamental ideas, almost layering ourselves to the point of muting our own throbs. Abstract is strange. Abstract is striking. It is amalgamation of the deceptive reality, open secrets deafening to silence lurking to get your wires crossed.
RID YOURSELF OF DISEASE
LOVE
FLY