Dreams | Teen Ink

Dreams

June 22, 2010
By glamdesi BRONZE, Falls Church, Virginia
glamdesi BRONZE, Falls Church, Virginia
4 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"Our deepest fear is not that we are nadequate , our deapest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"


Dreams fall from my ceiling, I try to catch them but they just slip through my fingers. I take deep breaths to breath them in, but they steady fall ignoring my efforts. suddenly the door slams shut. I feel trapped, alone in an unknown room with my dreams. They seem to haunt me but I have no proof. I am stuck. I lay on my bed gasping for air. I run to the window seeing if it will have mercy on me and will budge. It doesnt. I am stuck. The dreams continue to fall, but now they whisper to me. Making fun. Saying what I have created is now my taunte, they tease me. "You`ll never get me one whispers". I break down and cry. My heart begins to thump so hard I think it will break my chest. it does my chest begins to open. right in the middle of my heart lies a key. Could it be that the secret to get my dream was inside of me?


The author's comments:
I wrote this because I wanted to give my own take of what I think dreaming is and give you the experience of what it`s like when I dream.