Will The Cat | Teen Ink

Will The Cat

By ShawnTheSheep1 GOLD, Gunter, Texas
ShawnTheSheep1 GOLD, Gunter, Texas

"Baa baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa baaa ba baaaaa ba"
Edgar Allen Ba

I woke up on a patch of green grass beside Tina the sheep. I stood up and waddled over to the water trough. It was still early in the morning, so no other sheeps were awake. Baa... I drank some of the water and then made my way over to a hay stack. I munched on some of the straw and flew over to the barn. But once inside, I saw a white furry tail sticking out of a hay bale in front of me. Tilting my head, I flew over to it. I poked it with my mouse, causing the animal to make a startled noise. HISS. I stumbled back in horror as the white feline appeared. Mew. I shook my little tail and said in a quiet tone "Baa? Ba ba ba baaa." The cat tilted its head and responded politely," Meow mew mewwww meow". I nodded in consideration as the cat unsheathed its claws. It would be a battle to the death. I flew up to the rafters and trotted along its beams. Baaa. The cat clawed its way up the wood and onto a beam across from me. I flew straight for him. Baa. I kicked him off as he fell to the ground. Dead. I gracefully landed beside him and kicked him with one of my hoofs. Then I flew out into the air, where the sun was just beginning to rise. Up to the clouds with my people. I will shine.