My Story | Teen Ink

My Story

By V_SCRATCH1321 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
V_SCRATCH1321 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin

"We're Getting 20% Cooler"

So one person once asked me to describe the worst enemy, well I’ve given it some thought and here’s what I’ve got:VERY tall (40 some feet) multiple weapons, VERY heavy duty armour, and A FRIGGING robot.

I thought it would have started on my birthday. But it didn’t, it started a month before my birthday. But what matters is that I met THEM. Oh, you don’t know whom I am talking about? Well that doesn’t mean that they are not here, now does it? Well let me tell you whom I am talking about. THEY are the Transformers. Yes, you heard right. The Transformers. Like from the movies but with better graphics. Yes, they were in a really big fight. The good guys always win, right? Well that is not always the case. Lets get back on topic.

First off the names aren’t exactly the same in our language versus their language. You see they came from a different planet. So they adapted their names to “fit” our language. So for instance (now this is ONLY an example) Bumblebee might actually be Fast-Ground-Vehicle. But we’ll never know unless I tell you or THEY tell you. Now I do know one thing, if nothing else. Their planets name is Cybertron. It was mostly destroyed during their war.

Now what I am thinking is that seeing that there has already been Anti-Christ’s in the worlds history. So I believe that MAYBE, just maybe, Megatron will HOPEFULLY be the final, Anti-Christ. And I hope to be on the good side. If not then I guess that I will have to be a bystander, which is basically like standing there just WAITING to be shot by Megatron.