The Randomizer | Teen Ink

The Randomizer

By V_SCRATCH1321 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
V_SCRATCH1321 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin

"We're Getting 20% Cooler"

I’ve been living on this planet for 25 years and have not even thought about writing a journal until now, how amazing! The reason I am even on this planet in the first place is, because Terra-Firma (also known as Earth) was being attacked by dominate sentient species. I just call them The DSS’s for short. The two people I brought with me to this planet are Aximili-Esharrouth-Ishtilll-who can shapeshift-and my best friend Tobias-who is a shapeshifting human. Our spaceship is damaged because we were being attacked by some scum-bag ship pirates, they call themselves “The Ultimatums.” We walked all the way to Ax’s house, which was about 25 klicks from the spaceship. We were looking for something to fight with, and Ax’s house had just what we needed… ARMOURY and WEAPONRY. When we were about 10 klicks away from the house, we noticed that something was following us, It was a Griffin. As we stopped to defend ourselves from it, we noticed that it had a collar around its neck. it came to a stop at least a meter away from us and laid down in front of us. It turned out that the Griffin was actually Ax’s brother Elfangor’s pet named deeky.

i wrote this for my sophomore year in english