Teen Ink on Twitter
agh cant spell tonight
1. The Notebook
2. The Titanic
3. Marley & Me
I don't watch too many sad movies so those are just some that made me cry.
pursuit of happiness
annnd that's it.
2) My Sister's Keeper
3) The Notebook
3-The Lion King
3- couldnt thonk of a third one
1. Boy in the Striped Pajamas
2. Where the Red Fern Grows
3. Edward Scissor Hands
Walk to Remember
New Moon made me cry but it was more biased because I AM IN LOVE WITH EDWARD CULLEN!
I love 2&3!
2&&3 are goood (:
3.pursuit of happiness
-titanic-the boy in the striped pajamas..
My Sister's Keeperannnnd...?
1. seven pounds.
2. marley and me.3. a walk to remember.
The only movie I ever cried watching was A Walk To Remember.
1) A Walk To Remember
2) My Sister's Keeper3) Marley & Me
1. the notebook
2. titanic3. and i dont have a third yet....
1.) Pan's Labyrinth
2.) Boy in the Striped Pajamas3.) don't have a third one...yet
I cry to easily--I can't list them all!
1.) The Last Song
2.) The Notebook (Anyone notice that sad movies/books are often by the same person? And that they're stupid?)3.) Edward Scissor-hands (Which was not that sad but my brother cried when HE watched so I cried when *I* watched it.)
1) In Love and War - I cried so much at the end...
2) The Notebook
3) I Am Legend - *SPOILERS* I bawled when Sam died and at the very end when he died.Honorable Mention :: Dirty Dancing. Makes me cry with happiness at the end. Also my favorite movie. ^^