Just Don't Get It | Teen Ink

Just Don't Get It

September 16, 2014
By ElizabethShadow08 SILVER, Tallassee, Alabama
ElizabethShadow08 SILVER, Tallassee, Alabama
8 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
Your stronger than you think you are, go out and prove them wrong.



Some people don't get bullying.

Well thats because some people haven't been bullied.

Shocker I know.

Or they have been bulied but they can't actualy even remeber the bully's name.

They can even be the bully,but don't think their actions are causig someone terrible pain.

Schools usally have assemblies about bullying.

But I bet you are one of those students who talk with their friends while a mother tells the story of how she found her son,who had so much ahead in life,hung in his bedroom.

You just don't get how much bullying and drug assemblies are so important.

In the assemblies you learn the signs of depression and how to help the person who so despertaly needs it.

There are over one million suicides a year or 1 suicide every 40 seconds.

Bullyig comes in all shapes and forms,emotional and physical.

Some just don't get it even when you think its funny,the other person doesn't.

You can bully someone and not even know it.

You just don't get how sad it is that Greenland has the highest suicide rate and the U.S is the lowest with 33 percent.There shouldn't even be a percentage.People come to the U.S to be free.

Some people think people who kill themselves are weak.

People don't get how serious bullying is till its too late.

Till it happens in your town or in your school.

Then you start thinking about how that person was acting or how the things you said might hurt them.

You don't get it.


The author's comments:









 







Preferences
















§









1









2









3









4









5









6









7









8









9









0









-









=









Backspace









 









Tab









q









w









e









r









t









y









u









i









o









p









[









]















 











Return











 













 









capslock









a









s









d









f









g









h









j









k









l









;









'









\









 









shift









`









z









x









c









v









b









n









m









,









.









/









shift









 















 











English


















 

















































 


















alt


















alt









 
















 







Preferences