Make a Change | Teen Ink

Make a Change

By Shambreka SILVER, Sandresville, Georgia
Shambreka SILVER, Sandresville, Georgia

"Love conquers all"... "People are quicker to judge you, before they love you".

There has been many steps taken to prevent bullying, but is it really making a diffrence?. I was watching disney channel with my neice (aboviously forced) and the commercial for bully came up. It seems everyone wants to stop it, but does it really happen?. There isn't a day were I don't see it happening in the schools. For example, my principle put up a video on our morning announcements, but it still happens. Take it from someone who knows what it feels like to be bullyed and laughed at. It sure doesn't feel good. It's time we actually MAKE a change,instead of just talking about it. Think about it..Are the people who are doing the commercials REALLY making a diffrence or are they just doing it for money. Many people do harm to themselves because of it. It happens everyday. No one takes time to actually listen and help.

How about we make a REAL change...and stop bullying for good....They can all be defeated by just spreading a little love.

Every day I hear or see someone who has been bullied or getting bullied... We have everyone around us saying they will stop it..but who ACTUALLY does?...This piece is something i felt i had to write to get my point across.. To many people are dying because of something we can ALL take action on.