Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Stuck In An Elevator

By Tera R, Pewaukee, WI

At the ding of the elevator, two silver panels slide open. The Little Mermaid carefully wobbles in, making sure her slimy fins do not slither into the shaft. Her sea foam green eyes become enormous as she notices a flamboyant, red-haired man wearing a crushed velvet suit and pleather Beatle boots standing in the elevator. A small tuff of chest hair pops out of his white, ruffled shirt.

“There you are!” Austin Powers seductively says, grinning through his yellow popcorn seed teeth.

“Do I know you, Sir?” says Ariel in a high-pitched, timid voice.

“No, but that’s where you are, you’re there! My name is Austin Powers. Danger is my middle name. And who are you, baby?”

“My name is Ariel. Pleasure to meet you. I love it up here, out of those waters.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

2 comment(s)
BabyPorcupine
Well. This is quite interesting. It's been quite a few years since I saw any of the Austin Powers movies (okay, that makes me sound old), but as far as I remember you captured his personality quite awesomely. Awesome-ly. Is there an adverb form for awesome? Anyway, Ariel seemed strangely naive (how did she walk/slither/??? into the elevator?), but Marley is my favorite. I love how you portrayed him. ^v^ Are stuck-in-the-elevator fics popular? Because I've seen quite a few of them...
Apr. 01, 2014 at 6:27 PM • Report
Kinners
Apparently stuck-in-an-elevator fics are popular around here. Would you mind if I wrote one involving Gandalf, General Grievous, Princess Luna, and Spongebob?
Jun. 06, 2013 at 8:44 PM • Report
Close