So What | Teen Ink

So What

By GinaThompson01 SILVER, Miami, Florida
GinaThompson01 SILVER, Miami, Florida

The person who speaks is the next silent killer. They will shoot you in the eye and rip off your dignity. A black man was shot at a holocaust museum. He saved the life of many others, because he sacrificed his own.

This man who is suspected of shooting the security guard hates every race, religion, nationality, and other beliefs that are not his own. America are we really going to go back into the whole hating African Americans thing that happened what now seems like only a few days ago?

Yes, I am a teen. Yes, I do believe in equal rights. But I have one question for America.. Can’t we all just get along?? We need to stop this violence. It is tearing America apart because on this side we have the supremacists, and the Nazi’s and the Republicans. And on this side we have the African American’s, the Jewish, the Democrats, and the homosexuals. And to this, all is have to say is who freaking cares what other people believe in or look like? We have the same blood, body parts, all the way down to our toe nails as someone else’s . So what if women like women. So what is men like men . So what if the Jewish don’t celebrate Christmas. We are all good people and that is what matters.

on Jul. 7 2009 at 4:29 am
Jezabel PLATINUM, Ricmond, Virginia

In the end we will not the remeber the words of your enemys, but the silence of are friends.
~ Martin Luther King Jr.

i love this

GreenDayFan SILVER, Phoenix, Arizona

"Every story has an end, but in life, every ending is just a new beginning."
-Uptown Girls

what a good article post more stuff!!!!

pinksage33 BRONZE, Woodstock, New York
This is great!!! here is an article you might want to look at. TeenInk.com/raw/Pride/article/117536/The-Way-People-Treat-Me/