Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

The Five People You Meet in Heaven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

By Jannelle H., Peoria, AZ

Originally, I thought this book was going to be about religion, but it caught my interest in the very first chapter and I could not put it down.

The main character, Eddie, learns the true meaning of his life when he confronts five people in heaven from his past. There are moments he needs to relive and others he never even knew happened. These are somewhat shocking and breathtaking for both Eddie and the reader.

At the beginning of the story, Eddie is harsh and unfriendly, but as the book progresses his character begins to develop. Memories allow him to realize the true meaning behind his life.

This thrilling novel speaks the truth of what happened. It is surprising, since you never know whom Eddie will meet next in heaven and what lesson he will learn. The Five People You Meet in Heaven will teach you much. It might make you cry as well as laugh.

Five People is truly a work of art and is a phenomenal piece. The end is definitely surprising and very satisfying. Set aside some time and read this well-written novel.

Share this article:

Share on Facebook   Share on Google+   Share on Twitter

Be the first to comment on this!