Love Never Stops Coming | Teen Ink

Love Never Stops Coming

You don’t live forever, and no one on this Earth does. The life you have doesn’t come freely; you have to fight for it. Your family, your friends, they’ll all die eventually, so why stop now?
As an old saying says, “You don’t know what you have until it’s gone.” I think that is true on many levels. If someone in your family dies, do you mourn over them until you die? No; you move on with your life and shed a few tears when necessary. If your best friend moves away and you don’t know when you’ll see them again, do you hurt yourself because you feel guilty? No; you find another friend to take their place for the meantime and move on with your life. If you have something in your life that’s precious to you, don’t throw it away because something bad happens; it doesn’t get you anywhere.
There are many things in the world that you can hold onto and life and love is one of them. Live your life to the fullest while you can because you only get one chance at life.
There are always chances to find love. Love is everywhere around you; in the air you breathe, the ground you walk on, the things you sit on, the family that surrounds you, and many more. Love never stops coming and if you miss a chance at love, there will always be another chance for love to work its way back to you. If the person you love breaks your heart, you just need to find a way to move on with your life and find someone else that knows you as well as they did.
The friends and family you have will always be with you, even after you’re dead. Once you love someone and you know that love is true, that love will be in your heart forever and ever.
I’ve always thought that if I tried to distract my mind from the pain I’m trying to get away from that it would go away; I was way wrong. One of the worst things you can do is deny your love for someone. Denying that will only cause you more pain and it wont do you any good in the long run. Trust me on this one; I’ve tried it many times. The sooner you realize that hurting yourself over someone wont do you any good, the better the outcome will be. You only get one chance at living and my advice to other is to not mourn over the people you’ve lost, but to move on with your life. No matter how hard it may seem, it will always get better. Whether you’ve given up on love or you think love has given up on you, love never stops coming.

on Feb. 26 2010 at 6:31 pm
Sammy_foREVerfaithful BRONZE, Grant, Michigan

"You don't know what you have until it's gone." Since this quote is true on many levels, I try and remember that no matter what happens, make the best of it while you have it.

thank you, i appreciate it and you're welcome

on Feb. 25 2010 at 10:15 pm
jOjOsfreakingCIRCUS GOLD, Brentwood, Tennessee

"I don't do fashion. I am fashion." -Coco Chanel

I really needed to read this. Thank you, and you wrote this beautifully.