Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Apartment Girl

By beautifulpeople, Houston, TX

My date walked me up my apartment stairs. He was saying something about a great night, I don’t know. I was tuning him out, thinking about a nice warm bath with lilac-smelling bubbles. It was rude to do that, trust me I know. But he was boring.
“So I really enjoyed your company. And I had a great night. I thought the movie was good. And the food tasted really good.” Blah, blah, blah. I tried not to roll my eyes. Every guy has said the same thing.
“Oh yeah, me too. You are so funny!” I smiled and touched his arm, trying to be nice but this guy was a pain. Sure he could make me laugh but that’s not exactly hard to do. A lamp can make me laugh. The smile didn’t reach my eyes, I could feel it. He takes my hand. It was sweaty and gross. I sound like a total brat. Gosh, someone should seriously slap me. I mean the guys nice but if I stopped liking him in the middle of the date that’s bad, right?

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

1 comment(s)
Skookie97
I love how you ended it. As a reader it leaves me with something to think about. I like how descriptive you were of everything. I just have one request.... keep on writing and publishing!
Oct. 29, 2012 at 10:25 PM • Report
Close