healing my self | Teen Ink

healing my self

By smileysdeadvalentine GOLD, San Bernardino, California
smileysdeadvalentine GOLD, San Bernardino, California

"you like audry hepburn,harry houdinni and croket you can't swim, you can't dance and you don't know karate face you'll never gonna make it" "i dont want to make it"

We moved recently and i hate it here i miss my friends a lot. The alarm went off gerard way's voice echoed in my room i opened my eyes the misery is setting in there is no way i can escape it, my aunt loves yelling at me making my life miserable. I lay in bed staring at the ceiling i look at the clock and get up slowly staring at the light brown walls covered in posters and art work my friends give me i walk to my closet and pick out my usual black skinny jeans i find my missing the Misfits Die Die MY Darling shirt i start taking off my PJ's and changing in to my clothes after im dressed i put on my skeleton socks and walk to the bath room i pull my blue hair in a pony tail the light in....

this is inspired about my self.

beebug SILVER said...
beebug SILVER, Rayne, Louisiana

The choices you make dictate the person you become.

I had red streaks in my hair for the summer....

on Feb. 3 2012 at 10:57 am
UnspokenWords21 SILVER, Shelbyville, Illinois

Giving up doesn't mean you're weak...it means you are strong enough to let go...

I'd be interested in reading more like how she would go through her first day at school. I suggest you keep going with it =)

dreamer759 SILVER, San Ramon, California

"I know, right?"
(you know you say it)

i find it funny that this whole conversation has nothing to do with the story but the person's blue hair. but blue hair does sound totally awesome

emily23 BRONZE said...
on Dec. 10 2009 at 6:30 am
emily23 BRONZE, Solon, Maine

Every story has an end, but in life every end is just a new beginning.

i wouldn't mind dying my hair something other than blond but my mom thinks that im doing things to young and what are you gonna do when your 16

KiraKira PLATINUM, Cardiff By The Sea, California

Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and above all, pity those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

I dyed my hair bright red over the summer, but it came out really quick so now its back to blonde. I want to dye it red again, but I don't know if I should...

huskiesfan said...
this is cool,and u really have blue hair that is so cool i wanted black streaks in my hair but my mom wont let me so i have 2 wait but it would be cool 2 have blue & black streaks in my hair urs must look cool

eMiLyP GOLD said...
eMiLyP GOLD, Jeannette, Pennsylvania

Life is short; speak your mind, say what ya wanna say, and do what ya wanna do (as long as you don't get caught!).

I know what you mean about that. I have one streak of blonde in my hair and people always say to me "Why'd you do that?" It's really annoying. I wanted green hair, but that didn't work out too great. But blue hair's cool.

nickel3 said...
I was getting on this website for school and i read this book summary and i already like, maybe even love this book. this is my type of book.

oh. sorry i get defensive. i have fought long and hard to get my eccentric hair color ....my friends are the only ones who like it..my family is conservative they hate things that are out of place and don't look the same as everything else.

on Oct. 10 2009 at 11:14 am
Nothing is wrong with it i was just asking

i do... it used to be magenta and purple it was an experiment gone wrong. but uh whats wrong with having blue hair?

yea

i do why?

on Oct. 9 2009 at 10:10 am
U have blue hair?