Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

You've Been Deceived

By ScarlettS, Chapmansboro, TN

Oh, the pain, the unbelief that goes through my mind. I wander around pacing, eyes open wide, brow furrowed together.
“How could such logic be considered?” I ask myself.
I sit, for I fear that I will wear a hole in the carpet from my continuous, worried pace.
Something in the very depths of my being stirs, thus causing an unsettled feeling.
“He is real. How could anyone be so blind as to not see His wonderful ways?”
The thought crosses my mind several times before the conclusion comes with much clarity.
Deception. The act of being deceived, beguiled, misled.
This world has been. . . Deceived. Time and time again.
Atheists, witches, warlocks. All made up by the mind. All made up after being deceived.
The unsettled feeling returns.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

5 comment(s)
Amai-kun
I know you didn't mean to offend, but you state that everyone but a certain group of Christians are misled because we use logic to come to our own conclusions. Atheism was not made up by the mind. Even if people didn't come up with the term, there would be thousands or even millions who did not believe in your God.
Apr. 03, 2015 at 12:03 PM • Report
Zaraclaylime
Good job Scarlett. I agree and I've often felt the same way. Don't mind all the negative comments, not everyone understands us.
Feb. 13, 2014 at 10:27 PM • Report
lebasi
So everybody thinks the people of other religions(or no religion) have been decieved. moving on...
Dec. 09, 2013 at 1:27 AM • Report
packerbacker12
its to bad that esau is still trying to kill Jacob isn't it. the promise was given to Jacob not esau/islam
Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:19 AM • Report
fireandrain
Jesus isn't a prophet, He is the Son of God.
Apr. 08, 2013 at 2:18 PM • Report
Close