Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Virgin Lips

By grasslova, Highland, UT

V.L. Stands for Virgin Lips. It’s a term that should be far more widespread and is the status your lips should hold for more than the first ten years of your life. People don’t seem to realize that once you give your first kiss away, there's no going back. Once you give it, it's gone for life. No over-sized eraser can fade the marks of crimson lipstick. This applies not just to the virginity of your lips, but of your body... When you start young, you end young. No refunds. No exchanges. Final sale; take it or leave it. Once it's gone, it's gone. Forever. When learning this lesson in life, you get no second chances, just one shot. Take it or leave it? I choose to leave it. Call me old-fashioned, but I'm waiting until marriage, waiting for Love. True Love. Not the deception of Lust, Love's shadow; she who wanders dingy streets, ambling with outstretched hands, ever-searching for something clean and pure to defile with her filthy hands.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

4 comment(s)
FonzAli
She wasn't shaming them. It was an  opinion essay. They should be ashamed if they gave it up, but if they were forced, it's different. There is no price on virginity.
Jun. 21, 2014 at 11:33 AM • Report
angle99
i'm glad someone has the guts to talk about somthing likes it is a touchy subject to some people, and i agree with you. :D
Aug. 04, 2013 at 11:49 PM • Report
beccac.
I seriously thought i was the only one that had some common sense like you. Thank God you wrote this. i have been wanting to say this for so long! i feel the same way. You need to wait until you really love someone.
Oct. 17, 2012 at 7:01 PM • Report
FonzAli
why would it be empty?
Jun. 21, 2014 at 11:39 AM • Report
Close