Confusion | Teen Ink

Confusion

By haana114 PLATINUM, -, Other
haana114 PLATINUM, -, Other

Confusion.That's the tittle for this article.If you continue reading,then you'll understand why.This isn't really an article.But just questions.Questions that I can't answer for I don't know the truth or reasonings behind the answers.Well,anyways,here's the question.
Do you ever wonder if the world is what it is?If what we understand is actually the opposite of it.What if happiness is actually sadness?If hate is actually love?If war was peace and clever was stupid?If life was death and death was life?
What would happen to the world if things turned out that way?Would it be a better place?Or won't it?And is what we want really what we wish for?

on Nov. 11 2009 at 1:46 pm
Cierra14 BRONZE, Dell Rapids, South Dakota
This is one great article..its superb :)

it actually got me thinking; and i think the world would be better now then the other way around

on Nov. 3 2009 at 7:40 pm
Dancing_Shadows SILVER, Franklin, New Hampshire
This is absolutely amazing. I love the questions, It got me thinking. On livejournal.com they should use those questions for the writers block daily questions.

on Nov. 2 2009 at 1:04 pm
pictolover SILVER, Brookfield, Missouri

"Life is like a roller coaster. When you don't know what to do buckle up, close your eyes, and enjoy the ride."

this is a good article. I ponder these things all the time. Some times i think all the scientists are in it together and they see other universes with people but don't want to give us false hope. way to go!! :0