Mood Changing Magic | Teen Ink

Mood Changing Magic

There are all kinds of music, and I think that music is an amazing thing. Depending on the music you listen to- it can calm you down, make you blissful, or sorrowful, or it could energize you. You could have listened to a certain song or artist at a certain time and when you go back and listen to that song or artist again, it could bring back memories from the time when you listened to it before. For example my sister and I listened to this one song over and over again while we were in her car; a few weeks before she had to move away for college. Now when I start missing her I go back and listen to that song again. Music can also give you something to do when youhave nothing to do, for example when you are just bored and want to relax you can turn up your favorite song and just let everything go and let the song sooth you. There are always new artists to discover and listen to. I think the world would be very different without music, without music what would you do on a long car ride? What would you do when you are angry or annoyed and just want to get away from everything that bothers you? Music can set you apart from others but I also think it can bring many different people together.

kmarshall50 BRONZE, Sedalia, Missouri
Totally agree with you. Im always buggin if i dont have SOME kind of music to listen to.