Subscribe   Submit Work   Log In

If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

By Ally_Yang, smyrna, TN

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

Share this article:

Share on Facebook   Share on Google+   Share on Twitter

Join the discussion

65 comment(s)
It is purely by faith that we believe the Bible. No, not everyone goes to heaven because God can't tolerate sin. Those who have not believed in his son as the only way of salvation cannot abide with God the father. I'm sorry, there is not room for everyone. John 3:16 (ESV)  “For God so loved the world,that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. This means that if you believe in him he will not refuse you, but if you refuse him, he will refuse you. I hope this was helpful!
Oct. 23, 2016 at 5:22 PM • Report
If you believe the Bible is false, how can you believe there is a heaven? The whole basis of heaven is the in Bible. If you say the Bible is false, but there is a heaven, then, by your own reasoning, heaven is false too. God created us with free will, which means we can do what we want and God won't physically stop us. But, with this free will comes responsibility. We can't go sinning all our lives and after we die say, "God, I know I was wrong, and I only believed you exist because I don't want to be thrown in a pit of fire." It's with this free will that everybody sins, and because everybody sins not everybody will go to heaven.
Oct. 27, 2015 at 8:45 PM • Report
O boy this is one stupid comment
Nov. 18, 2015 at 1:01 PM • Report
Oh my thank you! That is so very true!
Oct. 09, 2015 at 7:27 PM • Report
That was an amazing description
Oct. 23, 2016 at 5:16 PM • Report
I'm sorry to say this, Ally_Yang, but, the statement that we don't have a reliable source to prove the bible is absolutely false. Have you even read the bible???? It's amazing. The prophecy is crazy, I mean, we're seeing all this stuff happening that was prophesied more than a thousand years ago! Epic poems, and thousands of ancient tablets have been deciphered, telling of stories such as the Tower of Babel, and the Flood, and other such stories. It was prophesied that the authority of the pope would lose it's global power when 42 months were over. And, sure enough, it happened. I have done quite a bit of research of the bible's accuracy and correctness. But, don't take my word for it; take a look yourself. Google bible prophecy, and "how we know the bible is true". Then, rethink your article. And, I encourage you to read the book of John. :)
Jul. 22, 2015 at 12:15 PM • Report
Agreed! Great comment! Nicely put @ DicipleofChrist God sent Jesus to save us from sin. We are all born sinners, God is giving us time now to get our lives right. Before Jesus comes and brings all of his believers up in the rapture. There are so many answers to any question you have in the Bible. You have to read it thourughly and ask God to speak to your heart. He will answer your questions. The only thing that no one knows is when Jesus is coming back? God is the only one who knows the answer to that question. But let me tell you guys this, the Bible did prophecy the future and a lot of it has happened, it's getting closer to the end times. So here's the question are you on God's side or not? There is no in between.
May. 20, 2016 at 12:55 PM • Report
I know that God is real and that the Bible is true because I'm not who I used to be. I used to be depressed, insecure, mean, and fearful. But one day, someone told me the good news about Jesus Christ and offered me the ONE true way to get to Heaven. And that's by accepting Jesus into my heart. That day, I found the hope, happiness, wholeness, and joy that I had been constantly searching for. I don't feel like something is missing from my life anymore. Plus, since that day, God has changed me into a much better person. A person I always dreamed of being. I've also seen answered prayers and miracles. And I have watched the very things the Bible says will happen if someone does a specific thing, happen! I know that everything the Bible says is true because I've seen it! I've seen how awesome and real God is. I believe with all my heart that there is a God, the Bible is truer than anything in this world, that Heaven is real, and that there's only one way to get there. I pray, in Jesus' mighty and matchless name, that you will come to see this too. If you have any questions, feel free to reply
Apr. 25, 2015 at 7:41 PM • Report
None of that was actual, valid evidence to whether or not there is a god. That's just you saying that religion helped you feel better. And it wasn't "God" who transformed you. You helped yourself.
May. 27, 2015 at 1:18 PM • Report
No. The bible is living and active and sharper than any double-edged sword. The Holy Spirit is a burning fire that consumes us, and engulfs us, and conforms us to be more like Christ. The message of Jesus Christ saves lives, and is the only thing that can save this dark, dark world.
Jul. 22, 2015 at 12:22 PM • Report