Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

By Ally_Yang, smyrna, TN

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

Share this article:

Share on Facebook   Share on Google+   Share on Twitter

Join the discussion

58 comment(s)
I'm sorry to say this, Ally_Yang, but, the statement that we don't have a reliable source to prove the bible is absolutely false. Have you even read the bible???? It's amazing. The prophecy is crazy, I mean, we're seeing all this stuff happening that was prophesied more than a thousand years ago! Epic poems, and thousands of ancient tablets have been deciphered, telling of stories such as the Tower of Babel, and the Flood, and other such stories. It was prophesied that the authority of the pope would lose it's global power when 42 months were over. And, sure enough, it happened. I have done quite a bit of research of the bible's accuracy and correctness. But, don't take my word for it; take a look yourself. Google bible prophecy, and "how we know the bible is true". Then, rethink your article. And, I encourage you to read the book of John. :)
Jul. 22, 2015 at 12:15 PM • Report
I know that God is real and that the Bible is true because I'm not who I used to be. I used to be depressed, insecure, mean, and fearful. But one day, someone told me the good news about Jesus Christ and offered me the ONE true way to get to Heaven. And that's by accepting Jesus into my heart. That day, I found the hope, happiness, wholeness, and joy that I had been constantly searching for. I don't feel like something is missing from my life anymore. Plus, since that day, God has changed me into a much better person. A person I always dreamed of being. I've also seen answered prayers and miracles. And I have watched the very things the Bible says will happen if someone does a specific thing, happen! I know that everything the Bible says is true because I've seen it! I've seen how awesome and real God is. I believe with all my heart that there is a God, the Bible is truer than anything in this world, that Heaven is real, and that there's only one way to get there. I pray, in Jesus' mighty and matchless name, that you will come to see this too. If you have any questions, feel free to reply
Apr. 25, 2015 at 7:41 PM • Report
None of that was actual, valid evidence to whether or not there is a god. That's just you saying that religion helped you feel better. And it wasn't "God" who transformed you. You helped yourself.
May. 27, 2015 at 1:18 PM • Report
No. The bible is living and active and sharper than any double-edged sword. The Holy Spirit is a burning fire that consumes us, and engulfs us, and conforms us to be more like Christ. The message of Jesus Christ saves lives, and is the only thing that can save this dark, dark world.
Jul. 22, 2015 at 12:22 PM • Report
Wtf are you talking about??
Jul. 22, 2015 at 6:12 PM • Report
If God is asking you if you think he is real or not, wouldn't he be real if he is the one asking you? But how do you know that there will be a chance to believe in God? Dead people can't explain what happened to them. It's just a guess.
May. 27, 2015 at 1:20 PM • Report
Good question. You can't have proof of everything in life. You have to have faith that there's a chance to believe in God. After all, there's a chance for everything: marriage, drinking, playing sports, going to college, etc. So why can't there be a chance to believe in God? For believing is about free will, and so it's your choice to believe; God gave you free will to do that.
May. 28, 2015 at 7:50 AM • Report
How do you know that a god gave someone free will? Your argument is saying that people in North Korea have free will to believe in whatever they want, but they don't. People are just either born into a society where they have free will or one where they don't. It has nothing to do with a god.
May. 28, 2015 at 11:51 AM • Report
I believe that my God gave people free will, not that I know my God gave free will. Yes, people in North Korea have free will. But do they have a choice to express their free will when the dictator of North Korea's own free will is being used against their own? DO you realize that, yes, North Koreans have the free will to believe in whatever they want, just privately. They have the free will of thought, and no dictator may take that away. People can, yes, be born in any society, in any republic, Communist, or democratic republic. But it's people's choices of what they choose to do with their free will that makes a country look good or bad. They can choose a Communist country that were born in into a Republic country, because they made good choices with their free will. Did you realize that someone have to give us free will for your mother to give birth to you in your home country?
May. 29, 2015 at 10:31 AM • Report
You make some good points. People in North Korea do have free will, but if they express it they will be severely punished. Although unfortunately they do seem brainwashed sometimes by propaganda. And I am sorry if I insulted you about your religious beliefs. It's your choice to believe in a god or not.
May. 29, 2015 at 7:31 PM • Report