Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

By Ally_Yang, smyrna, TN

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

Share this article:

Share on Facebook   Share on Google+   Share on Twitter

Join the discussion

46 comment(s)
MinionForGod
I know that God is real and that the Bible is true because I'm not who I used to be. I used to be depressed, insecure, mean, and fearful. But one day, someone told me the good news about Jesus Christ and offered me the ONE true way to get to Heaven. And that's by accepting Jesus into my heart. That day, I found the hope, happiness, wholeness, and joy that I had been constantly searching for. I don't feel like something is missing from my life anymore. Plus, since that day, God has changed me into a much better person. A person I always dreamed of being. I've also seen answered prayers and miracles. And I have watched the very things the Bible says will happen if someone does a specific thing, happen! I know that everything the Bible says is true because I've seen it! I've seen how awesome and real God is. I believe with all my heart that there is a God, the Bible is truer than anything in this world, that Heaven is real, and that there's only one way to get there. I pray, in Jesus' mighty and matchless name, that you will come to see this too. If you have any questions, feel free to reply
Apr. 25, 2015 at 7:41 PM • Report
Thefanatasticagirlie101
In my religion of Islam, we believe in the Holy Quran, and that is our reliable source because or Prophet Muhammad (SWL) had recited the words straight from Allah (Subhanahu watala), and it has never been changed, ever! So people believe in what they believe, just leave it at that. We will all witness this one day
Dec. 13, 2014 at 10:32 AM • Report
EMatusphere
I am afraid that Universalism has been profoundly rejected even by those who think in this manner.     Check our the Philosophy of Universalism and read about it - it is interesting.  It died out because, well, it did not withstand the tests of time.
Dec. 02, 2014 at 5:58 PM • Report
Zoey24
The Bible is not just  made up thing. It is actually connected to history in a big way. just read about Puritanism. It all connects and makes perfect since. If you don't believe in Jesus and him dying on the croos for you sins and brusied for your iniquity.. then just think, HOW ARE YOU HERE TODAY? Not just by luck. You are here by the grace og God. it's simple if you aren't baptized, filled with the holy ghost with the edvidence of speaking in tongues, YOU CAN NOT INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD. that is found in John 3:5 
Nov. 19, 2014 at 8:32 AM • Report
Ashley.Noel
What a lot of people don't understand about the Bible is that many of the stories are made to make a point and aren't neceserily 100% accurate. Like when God made the Earth in a week, it doesn't necessarily transfer to what we now call a week. For a we know, "one day" in the beginning of time was actually one thousand years by today's standards. These stories in the Bible are to prove a point and help us better understand what God wants for and from us. Not all of these stories are made to be 100% accurate or true.
Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:39 AM • Report
Ashley.Noel
To me, at this point in time, making sure everyone has religious beliefs is more important than making everyone the same religion. For many different religions, there is a God-like figure that they believe it. Because of this, I worry about everyone believing in something because the God-like figures are similar in many religions. After everyone believes in something, that would make it easier for them to see, understand, and maybe even become a follower of the religion you think is right because they will already believe in a God or God-like figure.
Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:33 AM • Report
Aubryn
Uhmmm, how can you NOT be a follower of Jesus Christ is my question? Is there not evidence that he exists all around you? Can people be this ignorant?
Oct. 08, 2014 at 8:06 PM • Report
MissEmilyDickinson
There's so much proof that His word is true and that He isn't lying. For God never lies. You say how do we know, that the Bible is not made up? Everthing in it is absolutely, beautiful and true and raw. I know you mighn't belive me now and won't want to and that you might not answer back, but His Word is not made up. It's not.    I just wanted to share all this, I'm sorry if I was rude or anything, but it's just ... His Word is not made up. It's not.    Thank you for sharing this. You have a talent and greatness in you; and I hope you know that, because you do. Your article is well-written, with just a few grammar mistakes and punctuation mistakes, but besides that; your article is interesting and unique and talentedly written. Thank you again. ^_^
Sep. 18, 2014 at 3:00 PM • Report
Safeleo
Can I like a comment?
Sep. 04, 2014 at 5:58 PM • Report
Lexi777
I believe in God, because there is no way, that there isn't something bigger than all of us. Coincidences are not just that. They are God's way of telling us something.
Jul. 05, 2014 at 1:08 PM • Report
Close