The Twilight Saga: New Moon | Teen Ink

The Twilight Saga: New Moon

By TheUnknownIsBliss GOLD, East Patchogue, New York
TheUnknownIsBliss GOLD, East Patchogue, New York

I would like to stay out of the box we call "normal".

With New Moon being one of the most renowned books in the history of publishing, it is also a large movie franchise.
I am an overly obsessed Twilight Saga fan myself so i definitley think this film deserves at least four stars. The movie was a masterpiece and the director, Chris Weitz did a fantastic job with it.
The movie showed how a young girl, Isabella Swan, was very depressed after her true love of a vampire, Edward Cullen,left her. Afterward she has a new hope of finding comfort in her childhood friend Jacob Black. Later on he joins a "cult" of werewolves. Bella is not very frightened by this because she has already seen some pretty supernatural things like this beforehand. Bella then realizes when she puts herself in immediate danger, she sees her true love, Edward Cullen. If a rush of dangers is what it takes to see him, then that's what she'll find.
Bella then tries cliff diving,and Edward's sister, Alice, thinks that she is dead. Edwar thinks she is too and goes to the Volturi, an ancient royal Italian vampire family, to die. Bella goes to Italy with Alice to save Edward before it is to late. Edward sees her and realizes how much he already loved her and they rekindle the flame in time for Eclipse. The final words of the movie were "Marry me." spoken by Edward Cullen. What will Bella say? We can only wait until June 30th for Eclipse to come out.

I am an overly obsessed Twilight Saga fan so when I saw this contest I went berserk and started typing.