Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Legalizing Marijuana, Hemp

By Morningstar, Geneva, IN

Just because it seems in my state that people form their opinions based on what they're told and not their logic, and because I'm not artistically inspired right now, I thought what I'd do is make a little report on marijuana. This isn't because I'm a stoner at all, but because it annoys me that people get their facts misrepresented because they only agree with what they're told and decide to be passive on many subjects such as this. It's definitely a flaw of a society that's been spoon fed by their government and their parents. Because if you indefinitely think something is right because your guidance counselor, church leader, parents, or government tells you so, you won't think about it at all otherwise, what would be the point, right? Almost conversely, when you're a kid and you disagree with an older person has to say, you're told you're wrong, and that their statement is just the way it is.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

2 comment(s)
JoshieBoy33
I couldn't agree more that marijuana is completely misunderstood by the American public.  We are fed lies by adults that don't know the facts, but we are made to believe them.  The proven medicinal qualities of marijuana are incredible unlike tobacco, but Tobacco is legal and Marijuana isn't.  I don't condone smoking either product regularly, but I believe marijuana could be smoked occasionally for pleasure, not addiction.  I find the War on Drugs to be a lost cause.  It will never be won and drugs will always be used legal or illegal.  Your view on why Marijuana is a gateway drug is very intriguing, I have never thought of it that way.  To answer you question, No I do not believe marijuana prohibition is worth it at all.
Feb. 10, 2014 at 10:42 PM • Report
cgibson
Nice job dude! I completly agree!
Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:01 PM • Report
Close