Call of Duty 4: Modern Warefare (on Xbox360) | Teen Ink

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warefare (on Xbox360)

By WriterA.M. PLATINUM, Denver, Colorado
WriterA.M. PLATINUM, Denver, Colorado

"Ignore corruption and achieve perfection"- me

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare was a breath of fresh air when it came out back in 2007. It featured jaw-dropping graphics and had an amazingly well crafted story. Simply put it was one of the best first-person shooters ever made. The multiplayer Infinity Wards Call of Duty 4 kept online players hooked with it's blazing intense action packed gamepley. The sequel Modern Warfare 2 blows that amzing game away in almost every way.
The already amazing graphics have been improved. The multiplayer has stuck to the roots that made it a hit, but there have been some tweaks here and there to make it the definite online gaming expereince for any first person shooter fan. The campaighn of this sequel is very short, much like that of the first game. Which means if you are a veteran of the series you might complete the single player game in under four hours, or less on the normal dificulty setting.
But during the short campaign there are some absolutely mind blowing action moments. The game also features one of the coolest nuclear explosions ever seen in a video game. Yes, it even tops the one in Call of duty 4. To any fan of action games this is a must own.

dummer654 said...
on Sep. 29 2010 at 8:15 am
dummer654, Bruceton Mills, West Virginia
well posted man good details you did a really good job.

chubz BRONZE said...
chubz BRONZE, Gresham, Oregon
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

"Do or do not, there is no try." -Yoda
(and no I'm not a star wars geek).

this review just made me want to get an xbox360. thanks man great review!

WriterA.M. PLATINUM, Denver, Colorado

It is a great game. The nuclear blast part inspired me to include something similar in the novel that I am working on.

dkA.M SILVER said...
dkA.M SILVER, Vail, Arizona
Very detailed :) I play this game on my xbox with my brother all the time, love that you enjoy it too