Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

By Karma_Chameleon, English, IN

By now, nearly everyone has heard of the rapidly growing sensation that is Twilight. Look around you, everywhere you turn, the faces of Edward Cullen, Jacob Black and Isabella Swan are likely to be staring back, either from a T-shirt, poster or bookmark. There is no denying the series’ popularity; this review, however, is going to focus on one piece in particular, and that is the books.

Shortly after The Twilight Series was published, its fame began to spread like a wildfire. It seemed to me that whenever I saw a novel in a classmate’s hand, there sat the red apple on the cover, in all its glory. Constantly, peers and family members were coming to me and, knowing my love of reading, they proclaimed, “I just had to read this book.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

1 comment(s)
CammyS
I agree with everything you said. After hearing my friends babble on and on about "Team Edward!" and "Team Jacob!", I check the book out at the library to say I'd read it, and, yes, get them off my back. I hated the books, so unlike the quality of literature I was used to reading. The characters were bad, the plot weak, and I would never find Bella or Edward's actions to be even close to plausable. Thank you for shining light on the atrocity Twilight truly is.
Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:07 PM • Report
Close