Nike Letter | Teen Ink

Nike Letter

By Josh Bootz GOLD, Sussex, Wisconsin
Josh Bootz GOLD, Sussex, Wisconsin

Dear Nike,
As a customer who has bought Nike shoes for 10 years, I have grown to love your product. Nike has sleek and popular shoes helping me know that I am going to get complimented by people around me. However, the last two pairs of Nike Shox that I bought have fallen apart in the first two weeks.

Shoe shopping has always been my favorite type of shopping. When I got my first pair of Nike Shox, I was excited to show them off at summer fest. After wearing them down there for the third time I started to notice the bottom of the shoe ripping. I didn’t think much of it at the time until I started tripping when I would shuffle to the side. The whole bottom of the shoe was flapping off. This made me mad because my new, $150 shoes, where falling apart. The next time I had bought similar Nike Shox thinking the first was a flaw, the same thing happened within the first two weeks. I know that you might think I was tearing them apart but I use the shoes for walking around. I didn’t use them for sports. To keep your customers happy and coming back to purchase your product, I think you should research a new way to hold on the bottom of the shoe. I have purchased previous shoes like these that have not done this.

You are able to fix this problem and keep your customers coming back. I suggest you research into this problem to find a way to fix it. I have been a loyal customer to you for 10 years and hope that my latest pair of Nike shoes is not the last.

Thank you for your time and I hope you take this letter into consideration. If you would like to contact me, use the address/phone number above or via e-mail.

Sincerely,

Joshua