Hilton Head Island | Teen Ink

Hilton Head Island MAG

Are you looking for theperfect destination? Well, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina is the place to go.Hilton Head is loaded with white sandy beaches, beautiful weather (80 degrees-90degrees in the summer), and plenty of activities for the family.

If youare a golfer, then this is paradise. Hilton Head has one of the top 10 golfcourses in the United States. The Masters Tournament has been held there a halfdozen times and it is very private and relaxing.

If you're not a golfer,don't worry, there are still plenty of other activities. You can go deep-seafishing, parasailing, dolphin watching, scuba diving, or take a relaxing bikeride across the island. If you don't feel like doing anything, then you can justrelax at one of the many Olympic-sized swimming pools.

Ready for dinner?Well, there are plenty of good restaurants. Did I mention that all of the seafoodis freshly caught earlier that day in the Atlantic Ocean?

If you are ananimal lover, there is a wide variety of exotic birds, reptiles (alligators,snakes, and lizards), deer, dolphins and marine life.

I have been toHilton Head Island with my family a couple of times and have to say that it is anall-around perfect family destination for the summer. Believe me when I say thatHilton Head Island is the place to be.

California Dream by Catherine L., Holladay, UT

Kenya by Charity M., Stanton, IL

China Memories by Robin M., Cincinnati, OH

Boredom in Numbers by Charles G., Balch Springs, TX

By Andrea J., Marblehead, MA

Send your work

Email a Friend

Send your work

More Travel
TopRightExtra.jpeg
Extra160.jpeg
Extra160bot.jpeg
Teen Ink - PO Box 30, Newton, MA 02461 - (617) 964-6800 - editor@teenink.com
Published by The Young Authors Foundation, Inc. - A 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Copyright 2006 by Teen Ink, The 21st Century and The Young Authors Foundation, Inc. All rights reserved.
Thispublication may not be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system ortransmitted in any form or by any means,
without the writtenpermission of the publisher: The Young Authors Foundation, Inc.