One Life To Live | Teen Ink

One Life To Live MAG

When you think of a soap opera, what do you think of? Love, romance, all that mushy stuff, and who can forget the box of Kleenex. Well, not all soaps are like that. "One Life To Live," an ABC soap showing weekdays at 2: 00 p.m., is one of the best soaps I have seen. It has a bit of comedy, horror, adventure, and of course, romance. This soap also has a set of the finest actors and actresses around. The actors actually make you feel what the character is going through.

Another great aspect of "One Life To Live" is that it can be considered a traditional soap, which means that the characters have grown up on the show. It also moves at a faster pace than other soaps. The stories don't drag on forever. I have watched all eleven soaps before, but for some reason my attention is always brought back to "One Life To Live." I have been watching this soap for as long as I can remember and I will continue to watch it as long as the story lines stay as good as they are.

If you haven't watched a soap opera before, I think you should give it a chance because in many ways it does correlate to everyday topics. Watch "One Life To Live." It is a great soap that you will enjoy immensely. .