Year-Round School | Teen Ink

Year-Round School MAG

Year-round school is an interesting way of making sure students learn more instead of having to relearn things each September, but that is not the way I want to learn. Summer is a time to relax. It’s also a good way to make new friends. I go to summer camp and the friends I’ve made there are probably my closest.

Year-round school is also not a good idea because summer is when you visit relatives or go on life-changing experiences. I visit family in Minnesota each summer and always feel my time with them is too short even though I am there for a month.

Summer is the time for family and fun. I wouldn’t want to give up those consecutive months of freedom no matter how much I have to relearn every September.

More Feedback

Year-Round SchoolSend your work

Email a Friend

Bulletin Board

More Feedback

TopRightExtra.jpeg
Extra160.jpeg
Extra160bot.jpeg

Copyright 2006 by Teen Ink, The 21st Century and The Young Authors Foundation, Inc. All rights reserved.
Thispublication may not be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system ortransmitted in any form or by any means,
without the writtenpermission of the publisher: The Young Authors Foundation, Inc.
Editor@TeenInk.com      Privacy Policy      About Us      Site Index      Home

Hellowhastup said...
on Sep. 19 2011 at 9:04 am
I AGREE :)

poopooo said...
on Sep. 19 2011 at 9:03 am
yay thats cooooool