Chicken Soup For The Teenage Soul | Teen Ink

Chicken Soup For The Teenage Soul MAG

Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul is an emotional, fast-moving book of true stories. As the back cover reveals, "The teen years are one of the most difficult periods of your life, while at the same time one of the funniest. You are dealing with so many changes that sometimes you don't know which end is up." Teenagers can relate to and learn from the 101 real-life stories.

Many topics are covered, including relationships with the opposite sex, friendships, family problems, suicide, eating disorders, rape, and drug addiction. Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul has stories written by people of all ages: A.J. Langer, Bill Cosby, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jennie Garth, and many more.

One of my favorite stories is about a girl who moves away from her hometown. Her best friend feels that she has lost everything and has no one to talk to, and is about to do something crazy ...

Another one of my personal favorites is a story about a brother and sister. The sister is in the hospital for a brain tumor and the brother sticks by her every minute of every day. The author finds that "most people have an inspiration in their life. Maybe it is a talk with someone you respect or an experience." This book will become a friend to you; it will understand your feelings, will always be there when you need it, will make you feel better when you are sad, and will not pass judgment on your views. .

i love this !