Teens & Jobs | Teen Ink

Teens & Jobs

By Habbo BRONZE, Orlando, Florida
Habbo BRONZE, Orlando, Florida

Most teens have a job after school; some because they want to, whereas others have to. On the other hand, it is important for teens to have a job. It helps prepare them for the real world and responsibilities. For example, a teen might want to purchase items their parent’s are not willing to pay for. Not only being able to acquire your own things, but you will also be able to save money in an account.

To begin with, jobs are significant for teens because it help prepare them for the real world and greater responsibilities. By this I mean that young people are the future and they have to be adapted to working and making a living. Therefore, when they are prepared for the real world and responsibilities, teenagers will have good jobs they can keep in the future.

In transition, it is important for teens to have a job to buy items their parents’ are not willing to pay for. For instance, some teens will not have to annoy their parent’ into buying new shoes. They have their money that they have earned and can use it to buy the shoes. However, teens will by no means try to mess up something they bought with their own money. If it is from someone else’s money, it would affect them less.

In addition to, teens can put money aside in a savings account. One particular reason is to have plenty of cash to help pay for colleges and universities. This money likely might go towards purchasing expensive books and tuition fees. Another way teens can spend their saved money is for emergencies in the near future.

In summary, a lot of teens have a job after school. It is important for them to have one. They might want to purchase items their parents’ are not willing to pay for. Not only this, but teens will also be able to save a portion for later use. Whether it is chores or babysitting, we can all agree that teenagers will be better prepared for the real world and greater responsibilities.

b.benson said...
on Nov. 22 2010 at 8:08 am
i agreee that this a reeall issue to address at this time.