Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Chapter two: How to say good bye

By Lilly101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time., rancho cordova, CA

Its now a monday and i seen Darrik in the hall ways I said, "hello" and he waved me on like we have never even met that drive me crazy I thought he liked me. But however it was graduation and we will not see each other after high school. I was really sad! or no! I was mad as Hell how he can do this to me I thought maybe if prosiable we could work things out with our friends what a miunte they cant tell us what to do. So I run down the hall but what I didn't know is that he was doing the sameing we bumped into each other and started to talk and telling each other how we really fell about each other then.... then we kissed and it was like if there was fairworks going off ever where it was really romaniceing. That night after graduation we went to a party together and it was the amazing thing I had ever been to will I have been to many partys with my friend but this party had ever thing!

Continue Reading »

Be the first to comment on this!