Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Imaginary Boyfriend

By kikigirl101, Somewhere in, CT

I am 15 and I am not allowed to date. Therefore I don’t know the ins and outs of dating like most people my age. So I am left my imagination and what I’ve seen in movies. I’ve always imagined me and a guy, his face is never clear in my mind, running along the beach. I’m in a beautiful sundress and my curls are whipping carelessly around my face. I am laughing and he smiles at me. He has a nice smile, one I could look at forever. He pulls me close and kisses me on the lips, short and sweet. We giggle, and I wrap my arms around his neck and stare into his eyes. I don’t know what color they are but I know that I can see into his soul, and it’s pure. This is the innocent kind of young love. Not like the other teenage loves that end in disaster. I am sure of it. I hear stories from my friends all the time. How their relationships end in pain and involve stupidity and confusion.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

1 comment(s)
Pargaran
I love this! And I can relate. Although I'm 17, I haven't had a boyfriend either...and honestly, I don't really want one! It's true that it usually ends in heartbreak, and who needs that? I'll just die alone with 75 cats. xD Haha, sorry...didn't mean to be a downer. I just don't see the point in dating for real when as you said, imagining them or watching them in a movie, they can be changed and it can end if you want, without all that pain.
Oct. 25, 2013 at 11:26 PM • Report
Close