Subscribe   Submit Work   Log In

The Final Photograph

By Oelania P, Brooklyn, NY

NOTE: This is a fan-fiction based around the book Harry Potter.

A vibrant green curse shot past Colin Creevey’s hiding place and he jumped back in alarm. His head just missed the sharp spike on the torch behind him.

It was the Final Battle, and Colin didn’t even want to think of whom that curse could’ve hit. He didn’t want to think about the amount of other curses and spells that where flying around right now with a deadly purpose.

Dust rained down on his head as part of the wall was denigrated. He could remember Professor McGonagall yelling at him, his professor’s voice ringing in his head, telling him to go away and hide.

Page 1 of 29

Share this article:

Share on Facebook   Share on Google+   Share on Twitter

Join the discussion

5 comment(s)
This was so sad. I never thought about anything from Colin Creevey's point of view before reading this. It opened my mind to endless possibilities. Keep writing and I'll keep reading. Feel free to read, like, and comment on my work. I would appreciate it from a writer such as yourself.
Jan. 27, 2016 at 6:09 PM • Report
I agree with all of these posts. I usually don't read long stories, but this kept me reading the whole time, and I really like the focus on Colin. I thought it was really sad when he died, and I appreciate that you focused on a minor character. Really excellent.
Mar. 25, 2015 at 12:00 PM • Report
A fascinating story. It leads the reader into a battle of fear and loss. I feel absorbed.
Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:43 PM • Report
I can't stop reading this.  You're an amazing writer and you're good with emotions.
Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:59 PM • Report
I love this story so much! it's really beautiful, and the imagery makes it very real. I've cried just about every time I've read it, but I keep coming back to read it again. Thank you!
Jan. 07, 2013 at 2:05 PM • Report