Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

The Final Photograph

By Sarah L., Bambi Trail, ZZ

NOTE: This is a fan-fiction based around the book Harry Potter.

A vibrant green curse shot past Colin Creevey’s hiding place and he jumped back in alarm. His head just missed the sharp spike on the torch behind him.

It was the Final Battle, and Colin didn’t even want to think of whom that curse could’ve hit. He didn’t want to think about the amount of other curses and spells that where flying around right now with a deadly purpose.

Dust rained down on his head as part of the wall was denigrated. He could remember Professor McGonagall yelling at him, his professor’s voice ringing in his head, telling him to go away and hide.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

4 comment(s)
The_DoctorDonna
I agree with all of these posts. I usually don't read long stories, but this kept me reading the whole time, and I really like the focus on Colin. I thought it was really sad when he died, and I appreciate that you focused on a minor character. Really excellent.
Mar. 25, 2015 at 12:00 PM • Report
GlitchWolf
A fascinating story. It leads the reader into a battle of fear and loss. I feel absorbed.
Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:43 PM • Report
FizzyL25
I can't stop reading this.  You're an amazing writer and you're good with emotions.
Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:59 PM • Report
Athena19
I love this story so much! it's really beautiful, and the imagery makes it very real. I've cried just about every time I've read it, but I keep coming back to read it again. Thank you!
Jan. 07, 2013 at 2:05 PM • Report
Close