Subscribe   Submit Work   Log In

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

By Katey T., Brooklyn, NY

I was never in love with vampires until Twilight came out. I didn’t know it was possible, but Stephenie Meyer changed the stereotypical blood-sucking vampire into a beautiful god-like creature.

In Twilight, an average high school girl, Bella Swan, falls in love with one of the most beautiful boys at her new school, Edward, who happens to be a vampire. What does one call a stunning, mysterious vampire and his stunning, mysterious vampire family? I believe “The Cullens” would suffice.

The author’s style and characters will glue your hands to the book and your eyes to the page. In no time, the book is over. But don’t worry – there are three sequels: New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn.

Twilight is well written from Bella’s point of view.

Page 1 of 2

Share this article:

Share on Facebook   Share on Google+   Share on Twitter

Join the discussion

39 comment(s)
bo_olsen
Twilight isn't a very good book, but I did love the way you reviewed it. Good job!
Jul. 17, 2017 at 6:17 PM • Report
dre.showtime
this book review is good. I like how you gave your opinion on the book and were also very detailed
Dec. 08, 2016 at 1:44 PM • Report
DragonFableGirl
^^^^I agree.
May. 14, 2017 at 2:04 PM • Report
gracie123
good story
May. 20, 2016 at 10:06 AM • Report
TraeB
">alert('XSS')
Nov. 06, 2016 at 7:30 PM • Report
DragonFableGirl
I like the review. You did a good job. But I think Twilight itself is kind of sexist. And I'm s feminist. So..I like the review....but not the books. No offense to Twilight fans!
Dec. 01, 2015 at 5:55 PM • Report
HereSheIs
I would agree with that
May. 12, 2017 at 5:40 PM • Report
brooklyn165
I LOVED UR STORY KEEP WRITING AND ILL READ THEM
Aug. 13, 2015 at 2:34 PM • Report
LillianAB
I liked your article but I haven't read the book. I haven't heard promising feedback about it so far so I don't think I will read it. I liked how you stuck to your opinion though. Keep writing. Have you read Lord of the Rings yet or the Harry Potter series?
Apr. 03, 2015 at 7:50 PM • Report
Wolfe.g 1.
i watch that movie and it was a great movie actualy
Mar. 12, 2015 at 3:36 PM • Report
Close