Worst Case Scenario | Teen Ink

Worst Case Scenario

By fcongel1 BRONZE, Charlotte, North Carolina
fcongel1 BRONZE, Charlotte, North Carolina

Go big or go home

There are numerous television shows on the air right now that are very helpful, none the less entertaining. But there is one that is a very helpful. It is called “Worst Case Scenario”. This show is hosted by none other than Bear Grylls. If you don’t know who this man is, you are truly missing out on an amazing person. Bear is a spectacular wilderness expert and can learn to survive in nearly any situation. This ability was tested in his previous show on the Discovery channel, “Man VS. Wild”. This show was an ultimate reality where Bear was put into several places within the world to test his ability to survive and stay healthy without the basic necessities we have at home. He is an extraordinary person and knows a lot about survival techniques.

“Worst Case Scenario” may very well save a persons life. This show puts Grylls in scenarios such as those that have occurred to people numerous times in the world. For example, Bear is put into an instance where a car has run off the road and into a lake. What do you do? Bear can show you step by step how to survive and successfully get out of a situation like this. He will show you the positives and negatives of every move possible and tell you what to not do based on real life occurrences.

I watch this show because it is very informative and it is not turning my brain into mush. It is not only helpful in regards to fatal situations, but to any general situation. He showed me how to get gum off the bottom of my shoe! But regardless, I recommend this show to anyone wanting to learn quick life lessons about anything.