Midnight Dreams | Teen Ink

Midnight Dreams

By MrzHazelBlack BRONZE, Mesquite, Texas
MrzHazelBlack BRONZE, Mesquite, Texas

"Anything is possible if you just believe"

For centuries I never knew what they called me. I never knew if they would accept me for what I am, what my parents made of me. I always thought it was sort of like a curse or something because I was told throughout my life that I was the only one of my kind and that I wasn’t normal. And I was starting to believe it was true. Edward Cullen didn’t really mind who I was…. He just had sort of a “problem” trusting me. And as for Sam and Jacob… let’s just say that we have not came into terms of agreement yet with everything. Renesme and Bella on the other hand have not liked me since the accident. And now they want to get someone to kill me. Now when I entered Forks, Washington I thought that I would be safe since
Edward found me before I was almost killed right there on the spot by some vampire, until I figured out that him saving me just gave me a little more time to live before I had more than 1 person wanting to kill me.

This was inspired by the Twilight Saga and it is the prologue. If i get enough rates and you like it i will post the first chapter:)

JoPepper PLATINUM, Annandale, Virginia

"Freedom is the ability to not care what the other person thinks."

"Not all those who wander are lost" --JRR Tolkien

"When you are listening to music it is better to cover your eyes than your ears." --Jose' Bergamin

Please pretty please write more!!!!!!  :][

MrzHazelBlack BRONZE, Mesquite, Texas

make sure yall comment!!!! more to come:)