Which Drug Is Worse | Teen Ink

Which Drug Is Worse

By drummer98 BRONZE, Sheridan, Wyoming
drummer98 BRONZE, Sheridan, Wyoming

" My mom always said that some day you'll be good a sumpin' ; i don't think she knew that it would be zombie killin'!"

First of all, the artical will be short and sweet. Okay? There aren't many places I can go to think. One of the very few places I go to think about things is in my bed, right before I fall asleep. Anyways, I was laying in bed, (doing my quality thinking), and I asked my self what drug is the worst. I automatically started to compare Marijuanna and Alchohol. Well, Marijuanna is illegal and Alchohol is not. Alcohol hurts your liver and mind, but Marijuanna hurts your lungs,brain,and mouth. Alcohol scored two points so Marijuanna almost one the which is worst contest. But then I thougt, when was the last time I have heard of a man coming home high off of Marijuanna and beating the heck out of his girlfriend. I have never heard of that, so the fact is that Alchohol can make a person more violent the Marijuanna can. So honestly, Which is worst, Marijuanna or Alchohol?

on Oct. 27 2010 at 9:41 pm
drummer98 BRONZE, Sheridan, Wyoming

WEll im not saying that i think one drug is better than another drug/ im saying which drug i think is worse.

Aware said...
on Oct. 27 2010 at 12:08 pm
Aware, Atglen, Pennsylvania
neither on of the drugs are better they can both hurt you in sme way so why would you think that either one is better?

keein said...
on Oct. 20 2010 at 3:08 pm
i think that it depends on the person honestly