Cedar Crest College | Teen Ink

Cedar Crest College MAG

Allentown, PA: I am afreshman at Cedar Crest College, a small liberal arts school in Allentown, PA. Iam absolutely in love with this place. It is small, with 1,200 students from 26states and 49 countries; 500 live on campus. The fact that it's all-femaledoesn't bother me a bit.

Cedar Crest has more than 75 fields of studywith 150 organizations. The campus is small but beautiful; Cedar Crest is aregistered national arboretum.

The professors are extremely skilled andthe classes are small (most average less than 20 students). My largest class has22 students, and that's because it is a general psych course, a collegerequirement.

There are four residence halls which offer great views of thecampus, and have much to offer residents, with each hall having differentactivities. Also, the financial aid is wonderful. The college has aknowledgeable, friendly staff waiting to help anyone who needs it.

Thecollege is one hour from both New York City and Philadelphia and there is a lotto do.

I must say that at first I was a bit uneasy about coming toCedar Crest, but I have adjusted to college life. I can't imagine myself anywhereelse.

Reviewed in 2001

i love this !