Sometimes | Teen Ink

Sometimes

By flutechick1234 SILVER, Summerville, Georgia
flutechick1234 SILVER, Summerville, Georgia

When life knocks you down to your knees, remember you are in the perfect position to pray.

You may think she is always happy, but that is not necessarily true. Your friend can be happy one second and then the next, be all depressed it hurt her tremendously. Sometimes she doesn’t want to talk and sometimes she wants to be left alone. Sometimes she wants to scream and sometimes she wants to cry. Those tears will escape for a reason. Sometimes she doesn’t want help and sometimes she needs the strength. Don’t question her abilities! Sometimes she wants to hide in a dark corner and sometimes she wants to be scared to death. Sometimes she doesn’t want to listen to your crap and sometimes she wants to open her heart and be her true self. Don’t judge her by her looks, but instead, give her that one chance. Sometimes she wants to smile, and sometimes she just wants to be loved. You can never tell. She moves way too fast for you to catch up with her. You can always tell how she is feeling by her words and her actions. Sometimes she feels like she doesn’t’ have any friends, and sometimes she is glad that people are there. Sometimes she doesn’t want to believe you, and sometimes she wants to give you her undivided attention. She knows who here true friends are. Sometimes she wants to hide from the world, and sometimes she wants to be encouraged. She is real sweet once you get to know her. Sometimes she wants to hurt her boyfriend, and sometimes she wants to see. Her friends are always on her mind. She doesn’t make friends that easily. The friends she does have knows who they are. Sometimes she will look out a window and get all sad, and sometimes she will jump with joy. Words will hurt her tremendously. She reacts to everything people say. She will be mean when she needs to be. Sometimes she wants to confide her secrets, and sometimes she will go berserk. Whatever she does will reflect her true inner self. But, sometimes . . . you will catch her in a pool of happiness.

I wrote this when I was going through a tough time.

Thank you.

jennifur GOLD said...
jennifur GOLD, Youngstown, Pennsylvania

"even after all this time the sun never says to the earth 'you owe me.' see what happens with a love like that? it lights up the sky." -hafiz

That's really good! I lost my mother when I was 10 and I haven't spoken to my dad since the beginning of summer. Sometimes I feel like just dying then others I'm so bright and happy && I know there isn't anything better than having somebody always there with you. I could really relate to this and that's why I felt it was so special.

-Jenna :D