Halo Reach on Xbox 360 | Teen Ink

Halo Reach on Xbox 360

By ikonik BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
ikonik BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado

Halo Reach has been one of the most awaited games of the year. Halo is a multimillion dollar franchise videogame that has pulled in fans from all around the world. Halo started off on the xbox and has turned out to be one of the best games out there for xbox and xbox Live. The long awaited release for halo reach was well worth the wait with its amazing graphics and a clear story line

The game takes place in the year 2552 where the humans are still at war with the ever growing covenant. AS one of the elites of Noble 6 is killed one of commander Holland’s team must join in as Noble 6 to defeat the invasion of the aliens on the planet Reach. The game play for this game is truly amazing whether you are playing online or off this game can simply keep you entertained for hours. With a simple objective in the game and an arsenal of hidden weapons scattered through out reach there’s nothing else to do then to kill and protect the Spartans. In the futuristic setting the covenant had ordered war against the humans who have inhabited there planets after many of the more sophisticated aliens have started taking over the Earth. As Master Chief roams through Reach killing alien after alien that seem to never die out there must be a secret weapon. And there is it’s a hologram version of master chief himself that helps as much as possible by helping kill aliens of the covenant.

One of my favorite things about the game is how it can keep me entertained and how the cut scenes don’t take away too much time from my actual game play. The first few halo games have been pretty good but this one truly made a difference to me with more action and a stronger covenant. The story changes very little from the first game and the plot line just seems to grow more giving the whole game a more intense feeling. After waiting a year for a new halo game to come out I couldn’t be happier with its turn out. Halo’s franchise deserves to be one of the best videogames titles such as Pac Man and Zelda

TopGun1996 BRONZE, Hockessin, Delaware
you need to check some of your facts. the covenant have declared war on humans because they are "heretics" to their religion. And none of the covenant have reached earth at that time. Aside from that, I agree with you, Reach was the best game of 2010

william2143 said...
on Apr. 26 2011 at 10:40 am

HALO REACH is the #1 game i play and it gives the halo players a back story to halo:combat evolved.

P.S. if u whant help with achevments look me up.:)