Man on the Moon by Kid Cudi | Teen Ink

Man on the Moon by Kid Cudi

Kid Cudi’s: Man on the Moon: The End of the Day

Kid Cudi released his CD Man on the Moon: The End of the Day on September 15, 2009. In my opinion it is a very well made CD consisting of the raps and rhymes of Scott Mescudi. In this CD Cudi raps about life and how he interprets humans and their interactions. Songs such as Embrace the Martian or Man on the Moon bring up topics such as not fitting in and the ability to overcome differences in order to “Embrace” each other. The album scored a 71/100 on Metacritic and was named Entertainment Weekly’s best Hip/Hop Album of 2009 and one of the five breakout artists of the year. Two of the songs (Day n’ Nite and Make Her Say) were nominated for Grammys’.
My personal opinion of this artist is that if you enjoy Hip/Hop and are a Teenager and like music about common themes in your life than Cudi is for you. His voice will soothe your sorrow and his rhymes will take you away. If you ever get tired of Cudi (I personally have not yet) he also offers a lot of new songs featuring artists such as Cage, Kanye, Common, and Chip tha Ripper. His songs are not as stationary as other artists, each of his songs expresses different feelings if is from his uplifting cheer up music to his down to earth mellow music or his sad break up songs they are all great and each express feelings a lot of common teenagers can relate too.
If music isn’t your niche then you can always just check him out for his fashion. Not only does he sing he is also a great dresser and brings many new styles to the table which I have personally seen other wearing. From his skinny jeans to his flannel shirts or crew neck sweaters he has a style that is unmatched.
In conclusion I hope if you have not ever met Scott Mescudi I encourage you to give him a chance cause I love him so maybe you will too.

Kid Cudi is a great artist who can really relate to teen now a days.