The Poll Debate | Teen Ink

The Poll Debate

By Jody Purnell BRONZE, Birmingham, Alabama
Jody Purnell BRONZE, Birmingham, Alabama

There's the AP Poll, the Coaches Poll, the BCS Poll, and 119 FBS teams. Ever since the start of the BCS era there has been a debate about who should go to the national title game. The debate comes from teams that belong to non automatic qualifying conferences especially the WAC. Boise State is the biggest debater of all 119 teams. Boise State plays some of the weakest teams in the nation. Although Boise State goes undefeated practically every year they do not deserve the honor to play for the national title. If you play such cup cake teams you better go undefeated. Boise State's plan always consists of starting out the season by playing a decent team from an automatic qualifying conference and hanging there hat on that win. Hey Boise if you actually think y'all can compete for a national title why don't you try switching over to the Pac-10 and win out. Do that and maybe you will get my vote!

on Nov. 19 2010 at 8:43 am
I don't see much point in your mother

SpringRayyn PLATINUM, Lakeville, Minnesota

"Don't punish yourself," she heard her say again, but there would be punishment and pain, and there would be happiness too. That was writing."
--Markus Zusak, "The Book Thief"

I don't see the point of why you wrote this.