Plymouth State College | Teen Ink

Plymouth State College MAG

Plymouth, MA: When I first arrived at Plymouth State College, my first reaction was, "Oh no, look how many people there are with so few parking spaces." That got me nervous. As I continued my tour I became slightly more at ease.

Later I found that in reality, PSC is really not all that large. As I realized that, I started to feel very strongly about going to PSC since I am from such a small school. As I talked with my tour guide, she told me how the professors are always around for extra help.

As we ventured out on our actual tour, I got really excited. The first building we toured was the media center. The entire top floor is for education majors, with lots of toys, games, activities, and curriculum for early childhood education. As the tour continued, we visited a classroom and a lecture hall with a lecture taking place. Class size ranges from 20-30 people.

Dorms are very well taken care of compared to other college dorms I have seen. Located in each lobby is a study room with six computers and tables. On the other side is a recreational room with pool tables, fooz ball, air hockey, couches, and cable TV.

Another thing that really got me about this college was the athletic facilities. They have a separate double gym with exercise equipment overlooking the gym.

Overall, I would have to recommend Plymouth State College to any student coming from a small high school, wanting clean, fairly new campus and buildings. f

Reviewed in 1996

i love this !