Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Justin Bieber vs. David Archuleta: Who is a better role model?

Ashley R., Lynn, MA By AALetta, Lynn, MA

There’s two guys in the music world who have gotten a lot of hype over the past few years. David Archuleta and Justin Bieber, both once living a normal life, quickly shot to fame almost out of no where. David Archuleta was runner-up on the seventh season of American Idol and has three high-ranking studio albums. Justin Bieber was a youtube sensation discovered by Usher, now a music sensation. They both have huge fan bases with their many albums, tours, and both even have best selling books. Now, if you asked the Beliebers which one of them is the better musician, they’d say Justin. And if you asked the Arch Angels, they’d without a doubt say David. Though they both really can’t be compared with their music, they can with their heroism.

Not too long ago, Justin Bieber was just an ordinary guy, making youtube videos of him singing and playing the guitar.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

6 comment(s)
jewelia
Like other users have said, while I somewhat agree with your outlook on the two teens, I also think that you need to cut Justin some slack. I'm not a big fan of him myself, but just because he's famous and a supposed "role-model" doesn;t mean it's blasphemy for him to swear. Even though David Archuleta may not have acted like that at that age, that may just be him. Justin is a different person, clearly with a more outspoken and vibrant personality. However, as far as personality goes, I don't think it's quite fair to compare them in that aspect, either. You write extremely well, but I think that being unbiased should be more of a priority for future articles/opinion pieces.
Sep. 16, 2013 at 3:14 PM • Report
MorganKatie31
It's known that cash can make people independent. But what to do if someone has no money? The only one way is to get the mortgage loans and just student loan.
Oct. 21, 2012 at 3:50 AM • Report
theatregirl
and am suprise this article got 81 comment, but same time, i realize is a website called "teen" ink, key world being teen.
Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:52 PM • Report
theatregirl
ps. while both david and justin bas singer, justin is by fair a better vocalist and artist
Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:53 PM • Report
stupendousman
hi. interesting how we both found this article.
Oct. 19, 2012 at 10:37 PM • Report
stupendousman
except you found it 4 months ago....
Oct. 19, 2012 at 10:38 PM • Report
Close