Justin Bieber-My opinion | Teen Ink

Justin Bieber-My opinion

By Dubella456 BRONZE, Glen Gardner, New Jersey
Dubella456 BRONZE, Glen Gardner, New Jersey

"Enjoy life, make dreams real, and never give up!" -Me <------------ Its keeps me hopeful.

Let me start by saying I'm a so-so/on-off fan of Justin Bieber.

When I first heard him, like many others, I thought it was a girl singing. Many people still say that, but he is going through puberty (finally) and his voice is starting to sound more like a guy. His voice, now that I think of it, has always had a bit of guy in it, but not that much.

What irritates me ,though, is how all his songs are about girls, not break-ups, but trying to get a girl, or how he wants some to love him ("Somebody to love"). Also, he "took" the song "Runaway Love" by Ludacris ft. Mary J. Blige, which was about abused children, and changed it to about girls. He takes songs that had meaning a makes them about girls. He doesn't have very good songs lyrics because they basically repeat themselves ("Baby") which is annoying.

However, he does have some potential talent, (I said some). He sure can dance, his music videos prove that. Yes, I know that it is choreographed, but he can dance them good. He does have some good looks, which in my opinion is really what you mostly need to get into the music industry. He has the style, and his voice does have potential to change and sound like a guy. It'll get better in the end.

People, I got two things to tell you. One, either stop obsessing over him because it annoys everyone and it's disgusting. Two, stop hating on him. He does have some talent and potential to be better. Lastly, respect others opinion on him, people can feel however they want about him and you can't do anything about it.

I saw another article on Justin Bieber, and it was short so I wrote my own article on him.

Dubella456 said...
on Jan. 17 2011 at 11:31 am
meant my comment as a reply: I totally agree...and like people on YouTube do not respect others opinions and its so annoying

Dubella456 said...
I totally agree...and like people on YouTube do not respect others opinions and its so annoying

LunaLives GOLD said...
LunaLives GOLD, South Bend, Indiana

Because I can!-Me "Life is a choice and death is a decision"-Lil Wayne

I like some of his music. Hearing about him ALL the time does get really annoying though. My friend is obsessed with the guy, so I'm used to it by now. But I agree people are entitled to there opinion and people should respect that.