Subscribe   Submit Work   Log In

Gregor The Overlander book 6 (epilogue) Chapter One

By Alia_Tan, Elk Grove, CA

It’s been about a year since I said the words “fly high”. One year since I was known as the chosen one, treated like a person other than some outcast. One year since I saw Luxa, the young queen of Regalia. One year since my life changed forever.

I live in South Carolina now. So much has happened in a year, starting with the thousand dollars that Vikus gave us. We are no longer poor. My father and mother both work, my sister Boots is just learning how to read, and my other sister Lizzie is the smartest girl in the fifth grade right now. It seems that everyone is doing fine since we moved to my Uncle’s; everyone except for me.

It‘s January and I am in school. Surprisingly, I caught up with the school work during the summer and got to go to the middle school, but even then I still get confused with history.

Page 1 of 10

Share this article:

Share on Facebook   Share on Google+   Share on Twitter

Join the discussion

15 comment(s)
KT.B8N
You said that Gregor lives in South Carolina, and then say "everyone is doing fine since we moved to my Uncle’s." But the books say that Gregor's uncle lives on a Farm in Virginia. I don't know, that just kinda stuck out to me. Other than that, this is really good and I just want to keep reading on. Please, please, please post more! This is the true definition of eye candy.
Feb. 12, 2017 at 3:12 PM • Report
NickProphet
You seem to be so hot!
Nov. 09, 2016 at 9:24 PM • Report
Alicia-Pallavi
This is absolutely true, if only all schools read these solutions!!
Jan. 11, 2016 at 8:28 PM • Report
Ok...
That sucked. Sc is NOT filled with bugs, it's pretty clean. So.. That was offensive. And you are a horrible writer. Ever heard of proofreading... Or CORRECTING your mistakes???
Jan. 11, 2016 at 7:46 PM • Report
Luca the great
Stop now, or calling police
Feb. 01, 2017 at 10:09 PM • Report
Haley
Is there actually going to be a new book
Oct. 27, 2015 at 10:20 AM • Report
From
I don't think so
May. 16, 2016 at 9:40 PM • Report
Gregor german
Hi my name is Lenny
Jun. 16, 2015 at 8:32 AM • Report
boots
Great start your a great authorfrom what I've read of the hunger games and gregor the overlander your such a good insperation that I'm making my own book.Can't wait to read the hole thing!
Apr. 29, 2015 at 10:28 PM • Report
Dubo
Very well done! Loved it!
Apr. 09, 2015 at 7:56 PM • Report
Close