Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Gregor The Overlander book 6 (epilogue) Chapter One

By Alia_Tan, Elk Grove, CA

It’s been about a year since I said the words “fly high”. One year since I was known as the chosen one, treated like a person other than some outcast. One year since I saw Luxa, the young queen of Regalia. One year since my life changed forever.

I live in South Carolina now. So much has happened in a year, starting with the thousand dollars that Vikus gave us. We are no longer poor. My father and mother both work, my sister Boots is just learning how to read, and my other sister Lizzie is the smartest girl in the fifth grade right now. It seems that everyone is doing fine since we moved to my Uncle’s; everyone except for me.

It‘s January and I am in school. Surprisingly, I caught up with the school work during the summer and got to go to the middle school, but even then I still get confused with history.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

6 comment(s)
Dubo
Very well done! Loved it!
Apr. 09, 2015 at 7:56 PM • Report
landpearl
I loved this series. This fan-fiction was okay. I saw a lot of grammar issues. Keep it up!
Apr. 02, 2015 at 8:38 AM • Report
drewbie
it was a good
Mar. 21, 2015 at 11:49 PM • Report
Akaflaker
It would be awesome if they made Gregor the Overlander into a movie! Great start by the way
Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:09 PM • Report
IceBlueRose
I love that series. I like the fan fiction. There were a few minor errors, but other wise it was excellent. keep up the good work.
Oct. 30, 2013 at 5:55 PM • Report
WindRunner
I think this is an amazing start! If I didn't know better, I would think this is done by Gregor himself! There are still changes to be made, just with lineing up with the actual series.
Nov. 17, 2014 at 6:01 PM • Report
Close