Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Psych

By Musicfeedsthesoul07, Naperville, IL

“In between the lines there’s a lot of obscurity, I’m not inclined to resign to maturity…” The opening bars of the theme song basically sums up my favorite show. Every Wednesday I tune in to USA network to watch my favorite show, Psych.
Psych follows Shawn Spencer, son of renowned Santa Barbra police detective Henry Spencer. Currently unemployed Shawn has a photographic memory and a knack for solving crimes but does not want to follow in his father’s footsteps by joining the police force. He was more than happy with his life until the police force comes to him with an un-solvable crime; Shawn solves the crime without trouble but faces complications when his abilities are questioned. Thinking on his feet, Shawn immediately convinces the world he is Psychic. He is celebrated and pursued by many police and detective agencies but eventually takes a job at the Santa Barbra police department.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

1 comment(s)
Snoopy123456
 Musicfeedsthesoul07 did a great job in bring all the characters together. Musicfeedsthesoul makes the show come alive, wanting you to watch Psych. Great job!!
May. 01, 2013 at 1:56 PM • Report
Close